- The matches will be directed by the Technical Committee of Referees of the Catalan Football Federation. .
- If the organization decides in agreement with the teams, suspend the match due to weather conditions, one point will be given to each team, and if the match has to be suspended once the match has begun, the result that the scoremaker points out at that time will persist.
- Participation in the tournament implies the transfer of images of players of the participating team in order to publish them on official websites, magazines or other means of communication without implying a right of remuneration or economic benefit in favor of the affected party. The assignment of these images includes all rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication of the recording during the event, match or activities.
- There will be a professional and official photographer of the event.
- A complete Bar Service will be offered within the facility.
- PREVIOUS PHASE: the teams will be divided into 8 groups of 4 teams, they will face each other in a single-round league with a duration of 40 minutes per game. The changes are free and it will not be necessary to carry them out with the game stopped, with a maximum 3 stops per game and team, without being able to take advantage of the opponent’s changes, and a maximum of 3 players per change can enter the field of play. Any substituted player may re-enter.
The 1st, 2nd classified go on to dispute the final phase, the teams that do not pass to the final phase, will play a consolation match. In total, 16 teams pass to play the round of 16.
- FINAL PHASE: They will be played in a single match according to the cup system (direct elimination) and will be decided without overtime, by penalties. (3 penalties).
Won game: 3 points. Tied match: 1 point. Lost Game: 0 points.
In the event of a tie between two teams.
- The general Gol-average.
- Number of goals in favour.
In the event of a tie between more than two teams*
- Or goal-average of the matches played between the teams involved.
- Or number of goals in favor in the games played between the teams involved.
- The general gol-average.
- Or number of goals in favor in the general classification of the group.
- Or the team with the youngest player.
* At the moment in which the tie becomes between two teams, the two teams involved will jump-start according to the criterion of “In case of a tie between two teams”.
- Individual prizes to be awarded at the end of the tournament will be:
- The Top scorer – The MVP
- Best goalkeeper – Best defense – Best midfielder – Best striker
- The format of the tournament is FOOTBALL 11.
- The tournament is for players born in 2009, but the team can register a maximum of 3 players born in 2008. CE Premia de Dalt is the only team that all the players born in 2008.
- The minimum number of players registered per team is 18 players.
- The delegates of each team are responsible for their players in case of damage to the locker rooms, or other facilities or structures of the field.
- Each team will have an assistant volunteer, who will help you in the development of the competition from arrival to completion. He will be responsible for solving all the logistical issues that may be needed.
- On the first day, all players must present the valid federal license and identify themselves with it, ID, passport or other official document accrediting the age with a photograph and show it to the organization.
- Each club is required to bring at least two numbered play kits. If before the start of a game the referee considers that the colors of both teams are barely different, the team mentioned second in the calendar will be obliged to change.
- All foreign teams must have their players insured, both on and off the field, and they must carry the health card or any other private insurance.
- Both the Carnival Cup and the organization are not responsible for the possible damages of the participants, such as the loss of personal belongings (due to theft or any circumstance) or injuries. Neither will he be responsible for the measures adopted by the public authorities or transport companies, such as cancellations, vagrants, etc.